Sunday, February 1, 2009

MLboost 0.3 has been released

I am please to announce the release of MLboost 0.3. MLboost 0.3 will be use for the next Montreal-Python presentation ("Machine Learning enpowered by Python"). It will be announced in the coming weeks. The most important new feature is the integration of pyflayers. pyflayers is a simplified python swig interface to flayers, my C++ neural networks library. I am preparing a live real-time demo of a machine learning application, it should be interesting for the audience and it is good motivation to improve my package. I have played with beamer, a latex package to create presentation slides and I have been particularly been pleased, I do recommend it. On the other hand, it is time to prepare the next winter camping trip and to continue eating great food.

No comments:

Post a Comment