Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Sip vs Swig?....Swig

Yannick suggested me to try sip before getting too far with swig. I have followed religiously the doc but I haven't been able to make it working with my lib. I stopped at the same level of complexity of what I have reached with swig (<=1.5 hrs to make it working with flayers). sip -c . pytrainer.sip
sip: Trainer is undefined

Basically, sip can't find my class Trainer and I haven't find any doc about it neither clear mailing list answers.

I have try the configure.py too but I get the error that I don't get with their example (in both case .sdf file doesn't exist).

Error: Unable to open "pytrainer.sbf": [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'pytrainer.sbf'


Conclusion:
Swig is my choice at this point because it is simple to use, well documented and simply works.

1 comment:

  1. I am looking for voip sip sdk solution

    I have found this one
    http://ipphonesdk.com

    Did anybody used it?

    ReplyDelete